Is located 15 km from Prague at the foot of the Pozava Mountains. It is divided into two villages, namely Psara and Dolní Jirčany.
The first mention comes from the year 1088, when King Vratislav gave land in Psary to the Vysehrad Chapter.
The church of St.Vaclavus from the 12th century is still worth visiting.
For sports activities there are tennis and volleyball courts. In the summer is favorite mushroom picking and in the winter is there possibility of cross-country skiing.
In the surroundings there are:
The first mention is about Peter and Jan Košík from Sulic from 1282.
Sights: MANDAVA memorial with a lookout tower from 1931 to commemorate the Hussite Assembly.
SPORT: Possibility of horse riding.
It is a small village which consists of Libra and Libna. Obec was founded around 1320.
As a monument has been preserved stone bridge over the creek Zahořanský of 1855 and the church of St. Giles from the 14th century.
Jilove was founded by merging of the mining settlements where gold was mined before 1045.
Unfortunately, during the Hussite Wars, most of the city was burned.
Sightseeing: Žampask Bridge.
The largest stone town hall from the 14th century.
Sightseeing of three gold adits
The House of the Coin (museum) of the 14th century deals with the mining of gold.
Church of St. Vojtech with a gothic altar
Use: entrance gate for excursions to Posázaví.
There is a Posázavský pacifik.
Founded before 1088 by King Wratislaw II.
Sights: Baroque monument from 1706 reminds accident that killed Maximiliána Alsterová of Astfeld.
Use: bowling, disco.